Oct 18, 2012

First Post (Take 2)

Technically this is not my first post ever, just my first post here.

I had a blog once before, but fell off the bandwagon after I got pregnant. This should have been the time I was feeling extra bloggy. I do regret not keeping even a personal journal from that time, but I’m a “what’s in the past is in the past” kind of person, so I don’t dwell on it. But I will change it!

I don’t think I'll do a whole big introductory page just yet. I’m thinking that those introductions will come in time. I don’t really think this blog of mine will be read by too many people who don’t already know me or my family. If that ever changes, then I might come back and formally introduce all of the players.

Right now though, I just need a place to journal my thoughts, worries, frustrations, excitement…whatever I need an outlet for. And I know it’s not pretty right now, but I only have time to do these things in bits and pieces, so it will be a work in progress for a little while.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: